Free home maintenance book with every inspection!
"Anyone else is just looking around"
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won't meet me until our appointment. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing.
Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort.
This, I promise you.
Our Full Inspections include:
• roof, vents, flashings and trim;
• gutters and downspouts;
• skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
• decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
• eaves, soffits and fascia;
• grading and drainage;
• basement, foundation and crawlspace;
• water penetration and foundation movement;
• heating system;
• cooling system;
• main water shut-off valve;
• water heating system;
• interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
• drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
• electrical service line and meter box;
• main disconnect and service amperage;
• electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
• grounding and bonding;
• GFCIs and AFCIs;
• fireplace damper door and hearth;
• insulation and ventilation;
• garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
• and much more.
Review our Standards of Practice at www.nachi.org/sop.htm for complete details.
Additional Services Include:
Infared Thermal Imaging Scan (free with inspection)